Thursday, September 6, 2007

Feng Shui Cures – How Fast Do They Work?

by Vikki Anderson

I have been working with Feng Shui Cures for over ten years now and each time I Feng Shui a new space, I am surprised at the rapid change of energy. Each space is different, of course, but it seems that I am often asked to place cures in a space that truly needs help, as was the case with the example I will be talking about below.

My parents live in a very nicely maintained apartment complex. Their neighbor who lives only two doors away is a lovely young woman named Patty who is in her mid-forties; she came to New Jersey after the Katrina disaster. She has been in New Jersey for nearly a year now without any type of permanent employment. Her savings were dwindling fast and she needed a job.

Patty is a determined young woman who was looking for work, day after day, with one disappointment after another. She had gotten a two-month job which ended abruptly and she has been looking for work ever since. Then she was promised a job and it fell through. This seemed to be a very difficult and disappointing pattern.

My mother had asked me to drop in on Patty and see if there was anything I could do with Feng Shui to make her life easier and to help her find a good paying job, so of course I said yes. The next evening, I had come prepared with a bag of Feng Shui cures including ba gua (octagon or eight-sided) mirrors; 60mm round, leaded crystals on a red string; bamboo flutes; suggestions to open blinds and the placement of a mirror opposite the entrance to let opportunities in. I also suggested a half-moon or circular black rug to pool the energy in her career area, which she immediately purchased.

Her apartment was set up for failure. The bathroom and a deep closet filled with cleaning fluids, vacuum and laundry (which needed to be ironed or washed) were in the wealth area, and even though there was not an issue with clutter (as it was probably the cleanest and most organized home I had ever been in), the energy was stagnant and heavy.

The next evening I went back into her apartment for the blessing of the space with her help. One must always be involved in the blessing of the house or office to make it effective. Even though she did not understand what we were doing, she wholeheartedly participated and I must say, it had outstanding results.

On her daily interview trail, she received two interviews for that week. The next day, another two interviews. Out of them, she received three great offers and took the best one. She is starting work on Monday.

She thanked me for changing the opportunities in her home and baked me delicious M&M cookies. It was a nice surprise.

My real joy is changing peoples’ lives for the better with just a few “cures.” They are not hard to do nor change your lifestyle in any way, but there usually is a need to change the flow of energy or to invite opportunities into your home.

If you are interested in more information about a Feng Shui consultation for home or office, please contact Vikki Anderson at 973-492-3110 or email her at
Starscape50@aol.com.



Thanks.Vikki

No comments: